Elder Santos

Elder Santos

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 28, 2014

Transfers!

So, that's two records in the books. Longest I've ever been in an area is five transfers in Morne-à-l'eau, and longest I've ever been with a companion is three transfers with Elders Fraley, Harrison, and potentially Broadbent.

That's the name of my new companion, by the way. I'll tell the full story.

Saturday morning, I got a call from President Mehr (which, already is weird-normally he only does transfer calls for important things), and he started by telling me that he was looking at the transfer board and discovered that he had a lot of missionaries french side who were over one year and who had still never been in a leadership position, so he was going to release some zone leaders. He then told me that he was going to be releasing me and moving me out of Morne-à-l'eau, and thanked me for my service. I'm going allllll the way to Baie-Mahault, which is as short a distance as I could possibly travel and still change branches. Incidentally, this is the first time that I've been transferred without getting on a plane.

So, yeah. My mailing adress hasn't changed. In fact, now the senior couple lives in my area, so  it's actually even more accurate. I'm going to be with Elder Broadbent (don't know much about him yet) and will not be serving in any leadership position. I'll also be back on bikes. Pray for me. I don't even know wh

Dangit. Whoever put tab and "a" next to each other on the french keyboard is in trouble.

Sometimes it's really hard to get motivated for emails. Not that things don't happen, but come Monday…it's just gone.

Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment