Elder Santos

Elder Santos

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

July 16, 2014

Conferences and stuff.

District conference was first, on Saturday and Sunday, followed shortly by Zone conference on Tuesday. Equally exciting was having President Mehr come and play football with us for our P-day activity. For the record, this man, about to turn 60, is 6'4" and was an all-everything athlete back in the day; he's still as good as any of the missionaries.

But, I tell you what, I've actually decided that when I get home I'm going to go ahead and type up my notebook (my little composition notebook is dying), so I'll send you the interesting parts then.

My camera isn't working today, so I'll have to save pictures for next time.

I'm sorry, I'm really not in an emailing mood today. Hah, by the time I get back I'm only going to be capable of communicaiton on Mondays. Look forward to that!

I really do love you all,

-Elder Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment