Elder Santos

Elder Santos

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

December 30, 2013

We wish you a merry christmas...


and a happy new year!

I loved seeing all of you, thanks for being there. 

anyway, since wednesday we've had a fun time working our tails off (because Christmas kind of cut in to some of our productive time this week), and we got to have a lot of fun. I don't think I told you, actually, but on Christmas day we got to watch one G-rated movie. After much deliberation and surprise at how many movies are PG, we finally decided on Monsters Academy. Don't know if you've seen it, but I liked it.

Other than that, the big news is that we got transfer calls on Friday, and I'm going to be leaving Guianne in two days. I'm heading up to Guadeloupe to be zone leader with my new companion, Elder Tolman. Crazy story, Nathan Tolman and I actually were in the same building at Wyview for the Fall 2011 semester. We figured out the connection a few months ago. Elder Fraley will be staying here with one of my good friends, Elder Pratt, who is coming down from Guadeloupe. I'm a bit sad to leave all these great people down here, and a little apprehensive to go from a zone of 4 missionaries to a zone of 18, but I'm sure it will all work out.

My address should be the same as it was last time I was in Guadeloupe. I think it's supposed to look like this.

Residence “Les Paletuviers”

Appt 17, Batiment A

Moudong Sud

 97122 Baie-Mahault, Guadeloupe

Yeah, that's all the news that I've got. Keep praying for me! It's always interesting, the adjustment period going into a new area. Next email comes from the 9-7-1!

Love,
-Elder Santos


Pictures: So as we were leaving church yesterday, there was a big crowd around what turned out to be a huge snake that they had found. This is probably a couple hundred feet away from church.

Second one is the family that I talked about in the call, the family that gave us ties. We're all wearing our new ones (I got the coolest one).



No comments:

Post a Comment