Elder Santos

Elder Santos

Monday, February 3, 2014

February 3, 2014

YEAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!


That's about the Seahawks, by the way. That's my team! Ps, I don't care if it was a boring blowout, please save the game for me. I'll watch every second.

Anyway, sorry if I sounded a little freaked out last week. It's true, it was crazy, but it was also lots of fun.
This week's main activity has been training the Richmonds and preparing them to take full control of senior couple activities. It's been taking lots of time, but it's going to be a good long-term investment.
Even with very limited time in our proselyting area, we still saw some super cool stuff this week. First off, the family Afoy (Boris, Dominique, and kids) told us that they are planning to go to Utah to be sealed in september. So, I'm super bummed because I won't get to be there, but I'm also super duper stoked for them. Annemarie had her sixth birthday this week (see photos).
Other news is that, with any luck, next week's email should include pictures of people dressed in white. That's right, the 8th of February is this week, and Fabienne seems like she'll be holding her date. She loved church on Sunday, and the two boys are making friends quickly. We get to go teach her the law of chastity tonight, so that will be fun. Believe it or not, it's a fun lesson to teach.
This experience with Fabienne has also been a huge testimony builder of the fact that God answers our prayers of faith. When I came to guadeloupe this transfer, Elder Tolman and I decided that we were going to baptize, because we honestly believed that it was what the Lord wants. Then, there were tons of distractions and things keeping us back, but we kept praying and working, and the Lord sent us such a wonderful, humble, prepared person, who is scheduled to be baptized the last Saturday of the transfer. It's amazing.
Holy cow, I just realized that it's week six. Transfer calls this week!
Anyway, that's all I've got.
I love you all! Your prayers of faith work miracles every day in the life of a boy who, otherwise, would have no clue what he was doing.
-Elder Santos



No comments:

Post a Comment