Elder Santos

Elder Santos

Monday, October 27, 2014

October 20, 2014

So this Thursday/Friday I was on an exchange in Lamentin, and Capesterre respectively. It was pretty fun, and also, for like the first time I could actually see Dominica from the south end of the island! It's cool, okay? Picture was from a painting service project chez our branch president. My pants got a little bit sale before this...but, one of the missionaries assures me that water based paints come right out of the clothes. Only time will tell!
This is the first day of my last transfer. It's pretty weird, and yeah, Momma has had a countdown going ever since I told her what the release date was. Oh, I'm staying here with Elder Broadbent, btw. So, yeah. After this, we've got six more emails coming from the field. And I'm running out of ideas. Any suggestions?
Well, I love you!
-Elder Santos


1 comment: