Elder Santos

Elder Santos

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

March 24, 2014

Close...

..but no cigar. Yet.

Thank you though, for your prayers. They did, believe it or not, make a difference. We'll get to that in a sec.

Pono! Bienvenue à la maison! Je t'aime beaucoup. Welcome home! I love you very much.

So, Elder Tolman and I had two transfers together. And in both transfers, we had a miracle person come out of nowhere and prepare to get baptized the last Saturday of the transfer. And in both transfers, the baptism fell through within 24 hours. Which sounds like a discouraging thought, but really it's not that bad.

Slorane had her baptismal interview on Thursday and did great. Karine's ended up not happening until Saturday morning, and President Eclar said that she wasn't totally ready. Slorane decided to wait for her mom to be ready so they could get baptized together. So, the major difference is that this time, they're still working towards baptism, and we know what we need to do beforehand to get there. So I'm very grateful for that. Keep praying!

Also, we got our transfer calls. Elder Tolman is (duh) going home. I'm staying in Morne-à-l'eau, and Elder Harrison, who was the district leader in Capesterre, is going to be my companion. He's one transfer younger than me, he's from Utah, he's cool. More about him next week.

I'm not super email motivated this week, but it's cool. I love you!

à bientôt, Soon

-Elder Santos

No comments:

Post a Comment